To facilitate passengers who are returning/ travelling from abroad and wish to travel by Konkan Railway and in order to provide train reservations specifically to this group of passengers, Konkan Railway is pleased to offer the Online Reservation System. It is yet another landmark in providing innovative packages for convenience of our esteemed passengers. This facility will be of immense help to the foreign travelers who would like to come to Goa but have difficulty in booking their tickets abroad.
So go ahead and enjoy the journey.
Special Terms And Conditions :
1. Internet booking is available ONLY to Indians, Foreign nationals and NRIs holding a valid password.
2. Booking is available only for train No. 0111 Dn and 0112 Up Konkankanya Express between Mumbai CST (formerly known as Bombay) to Madgaon (Goa) or from Madgaon to Mumbai CST.
3. Accommodation will be in 3 tier Air-conditioned Class.
4. The charges for one passenger for one way journey is Indian Rupees 1500.00
5. Booking will be made available seven days in advance and up to two days before the journey
6. Maximum four passengers can be booked on one ticket.
7. Mode of payment is Credit Cards only.
8. On successful transaction, a confirmation e-mail indicating berth numbers will be sent to the passenger. The copy of this e-mail should be produced at the time of boarding the train.
9. Passengers are required to contact on duty Passenger Assistants of Konkan Railway at the time of boarding the train at Madgaon or Mumbai for guidance.
10. Passengers are also required to furnish a copy of passport as indicated by them at the time of booking to the Konkan Railway Passenger Assistant to establish the proof of identity.
11. Reservations/Tickets once confirmed by Konkan Railway will not be admissible for refund in case of cancellation. .
12. Passengers can get down at any place en-route; however, ticket will be treated as fully used.
13. In case of any reason, passenger fails to perform journey, he is not entitled for any refund. .
14. No postponement of the journey date is permissible.
15. To proceed further passengers are required to agree the special terms and conditions.