FOR KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LTD. LAND LOSERS ONLY
Applications are invited from eligible land losers (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons / Unmarried Grand daughters only), irrespective of the percentage of land lost, for the post of Personal Secretary in grade PB-2, Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200 in Personnel Department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL).
No. of post : 15 (UR – 01, OBC – 07, SC – 04, ST – 03)
Prescribed application forms may be collected from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations. Application completed in all respects along with enclosures should reach the respective offices as mentioned in the instruction sheet on or before 17.30 hours of 06/03/2009.
05/02/2009 (U P L Das)
Belapur Chief Personnel Officer
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO.KR/CO/P/01/2009
For the post of : -
PERSONAL SECRETARY (PS) IN PAY BAND-2 Rs 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs.4200/- (6TH CPC)
Issue Date: 05/02 /2009
Closing Date: 06/03/2009
Closing Time: 17.30 hours
In response to the above recruitment notification, I, the below mentioned candidate, hereby apply for the post of Personal Secretary in Pay Band-2 Rs 9300-34800 (6TH CPC) with grade pay Rs.4200/- in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
|Latest Photograph Of The Candidate|
To Be Self Attested
1. Name of the Candidate: Mr/Mrs/Ms._______________________________________________________
2. Father’s Name: Mr._____________________________________________________________________
3. Full postal address for communication: _____________________________________________________
Pin code ______________ Tel. No.: ________________________
4. Name of the land loser as per revenue record ________________________________________________
5. Names of Co-owners of land i)
if jointly held (Indicate all
the Co-owners names)
6. Survey No./s. _________________________________________________________________________
7. Location of land (Village, Taluka, District) _________________________________________________
8. Total area before acquisition _____________________________________________________________
9. Area acquired by Konkan Railway ________________________________________________________
10. Balance area after acquisition ____________________________________________________________
11. Percentage of land acquired ______________________________________________________________
12. Relationship of the applicant with the landloser : Self / Son / Unmarried Daughter / Spouse / Grandson / Unmarried Grand Daughter
13. Date of Birth : Date _______ Month ________ Year _________
14. Sex : Male / Female
15. State whether you belong to : SC / ST / OBC (Strike out which is not applicable)
16. Educational Qualification : ____________________________________________
I. Passed in Year _________________, From ____________________ Institute / University
College Name: ________________________________________________________________________
II. Details of other qualifications, if any
17. Experience of work if any ________________________________________________________________
I hereby declare and certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Also, I certify that no member / only one member from my family*/ family of the co-owner(s) of the land, has been employed in KRCL, on the ground of being a land loser, in any form. If any information furnished by me is found to be incorrect / false, I am liable for rejection of application or termination from service at any stage, if recruited. * applicable to SC/ST candidates only
Signature of the applicant
List of documents enclosed
(Please indicate ‘TICK’)
|1. Attested copies of Certificate in proof of qualification. (As per the qualification specified in Instruction Sheet)||
|2. Attested caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) wherever applicable.||
|3. Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth||
|4. Attested land loser certificate issued by special land acquisition officer / KRCL||
|5. Certificate issued by Tahsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers)||
|6. No objection certificate from other joint land losers.||
|7. Two attested passport size photographs.||
(Signature of Applicant)
NOTIFICATION NO. KR/CO/P/01/2009
Applications are invited from eligible land losers (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons / Unmarried Grand daughters only) irrespective of the percentage of land lost for the post of Personal Secretary (PS) in KRCL.
|Sr. No.||Category||Pay Band -2 (6th CPC)||
|1||Personal Secretary (PS)||Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-||15||
UR : 01
OBC : 07
SC : 04
ST : 03
1. Eligibility Criteria : Land losers whose land has been acquired by Konkan Railway Corporation Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible. Only one candidate per family per land acquisition is eligible. Any person already employed in KRCL, others need not to apply & not eligible.
Note : In case of SC/ST candidates, maximum 2 candidates per family per land acquisition are admissible.
2. Qualification :
A. Graduation in any Discipline from Recognized University.
B. Diploma in Secretarial course from a reputed institute.
C. Knowledge of English Stenography with minimum speed of 100 words per minute
D. Knowledge of English Typing with minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
3. Age : The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (min.) and 35 years (max.) as on 01/01/2009. Upper Age relaxation up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates and 3 (three) years for OBC candidates is permitted.
4. Selection : Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. Those who qualify in the written examination will be subjected to stenography and typing speed test. Those who qualify in Stenography and typing speed test will have to appear in the personal interview. The selected candidates are required to undergo Prescribed Medical Examination. The selected and medically fit candidates are required to undergo training as per the requirement of KRCL.
5. Medical Examination : The candidates have to pass the required medical examination to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for recruitment in KRCL as Personal Secretaries.
6. The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere on Konkan Railway Corporation. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation will not be eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
How to Apply
The application forms either could be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or could be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost.
The applications duly filled should be submitted to the following offices:
REGIONAL RAILWAY MANAGER, Mirjole, MIDC, Ratnagiri – 415 639.
(Maharashtra State landlosers only.)
REGIONAL RAILWAY MANAGER, Near R.O.B. Ravan Fond, P.O. Navelim,
Madgaon, GOA – 403 707. (Goa State landlosers only.)
REGIONAL RAILWAY MANAGER, KARWAR, Opposite Station Building
Shirwad, Karwar – 581306. (Karnataka State landlosers only.)
Documents to be attached with the application
1. Attested photo copies of Graduation and Diploma Certificate of Secretarial Course.
2. Attested photocopies of proof of knowledge of English Stenography and Typing.
3. Attested photo copy of caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) wherever applicable in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment.
4. Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL.
5. Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tahsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers).
6. Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth Certificate.
7. Two attested passport size photographs.
8. Two self addressed envelopes of 11” x 5” size.
1. Applications completed in all respect along with enclosures should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned offices before closing date of 06/03/2009, 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date / time will not be considered.
2. Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and in
3. complete application will be summarily rejected. Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected.
4. Candidates are advised not to enclose any original document(s).